onsdag 22. juni 2011

Sana in Dover and Kim's arrival !!!




After a 330 nm journey Sana arrived Dover last night. Asle, Christian and Jan has had a very nice trip but not without some wind and waves :)
Jan left the boat this morning and are probably in Lyngør as we speak. To bad I missed you Jan, as I (Kim) the editor has just arrived in Dover and I'm trilled and excited to finally be here. After and a smooth travel true Gatwick airport and change of train I was met by Christian and after a normal hug, Asle opened the Champagne for my welcome. Thank you guys :)

Tomorrow we are heading for Portsmouth which is a sailing for about 110 nm. The weather forecast for the next days looks very good so we might go for the Biscaya crossing on Friday, maybe Saturday.

As I arrived today I'm already looking forward to do some sailing even though the next days seems to be wind in the 20's from southwest which mean strait in the bow. And we are on a schedule so I presume there will be some engine running tomorrow as well.

Now Christian has started the dinner and Asle has opened a Marcenasco, 2007 Barolo so life is good.

Until next update, Ship ahoy

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar